Se vuoi aiutare LUOGOCOMUNE

HOMEPAGE
INFORMAZIONI
SUL SITO
MAPPA DEL SITO

SITE INFO

SEZIONE
11 Settembre
Questo sito utilizza cookies. Continuando la navigazione acconsenti al loro impiego.
 American Moon

Il nuovo documentario
di Massimo Mazzucco
 Login
Nome utente:

Password:

Hai perso la password?

Registrati ora!
 Menu principale
 Cerca nel sito

Ricerca avanzata

TUTTI I DVD DI LUOGOCOMUNE IN OFFERTA SPECIALE

ATTENZIONE: Chiunque voglia scrivere su Luogocomune è pregato di leggere prima QUESTO AVVISO (aggiornato 01.11.07)

Indice del forum Luogocomune
   9/11 - World Trade Center
  Hallo - this is truthfinder pony_huetchen from germany

Naviga in questo forum:   1 Utenti anonimi

Vai alla fine   Discussione precedente   Discussione successiva
  •  Vota discussione
      Vota questa discussione
      Eccellente
      Buona
      Discreta
      Scadente
      Terribile
Autore Discussione
  •  pony_huetc
      pony_huetc
Hallo - this is truthfinder pony_huetchen from germany
So tutto
Da Germany
I just read your blog entry

http://911blogger.com/node/8267

and I'm sure your forum would be the right place announcing my problem.

On a German 911-Website we are discussing the importance of the recently released blueprints of WTC1. You remember - 911blogger published this issue several times.

For german-speaking friends in Italy:
http://www.gerhard-wisnewski.de/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=21182#21182

To let you know the important postulate for my following question: I'm an activist in 911 truth in germany - an "inside-job-ct"

My question concernes to an Italian website - I just postet it on 911blogger this morning

http://911blogger.com/node/7917#comment-138422

and

http://911blogger.com/node/8260#comment-138423

What's about this guy henry62? What's about his other blogs (I can't understand them because of my lousy Italian language ability - we learned Latin in school, but whatever you can say against henry62, he ist much more younger )

Here are some examples of his perception on 911:

http://undicisettembre.blogspot.com/

Please, help me clearing up this documents facts

http://undicisettembre.blogspot.com/2007/04/whistleblower-wtc-blueprints.html

, the credibility, the professional qualification and and the intentions of this Italian "expert".

Thank you for your answer in advance and good luck for your new forum!

All together we'll find it out - the 911truth.

After discovering the truth behind gladio it should be a one weekend-job for you!

It's nice to know that there are a lot of friends all over the world.

pony_huetchen

Please be indulgent with my uncomplete English
If someone would like to reply in german - you're welcome!
Inviato il: 2/5/2007 15:20
Crea PDF dal messaggio Stampa
Vai all'inizio
Re: Hallo - this is truthfinder pony_huetchen from germany
Sono certo di non sapere
Da Tavistock Square, Camden, London WC1H, UK
Hi, pony_huetchen
Citazione:
the credibility, the professional qualification and and the intentions of this Italian "expert".

Would'nt be more appropriate to ask him directly?

He is no stranger to this website, anyway, and maybe he would be so kind to reply from these pages.
Inviato il: 2/5/2007 15:39
Vai all'inizio
  •  pony_huetc
      pony_huetc
So tutto
Da Germany
How could I know, if he speaks English or not? His Websites are in Italian and his articles are translated by someone. That's the reason. If he will answer here in this forum - so much the better!

pony_huetchen

Inviato il: 2/5/2007 16:07
Vai all'inizio
  •  Pausania
      Pausania
Sono certo di non sapere
Da
Hallo pony_huetc and welcome to Luogocomune.net

Henry62 is an old friend of us. A very close friend indeed. I am sure he is absolutely fluent in English and probably in German too, so feel free to write him and ask him anything you would like to know.

Have a nice time in Luogocomune.net (aka LC)

Tschues!
Inviato il: 2/5/2007 16:13
Vai all'inizio
Sono certo di non sapere
Da Tavistock Square, Camden, London WC1H, UK
Citazione:
His Websites are in Italian and his articles are translated by someone

I had the impression that he's translating for someone else.
Maybe I'm wrong, but, if I were in your shoes, I would have a go in posting your question in his website: if the worst come to the worst he'll not be replying because he can't understand, but it would be a fair try from your part.
Inviato il: 2/5/2007 16:15
Vai all'inizio
  •  pony_huetc
      pony_huetc
So tutto
Da Germany
Hi Pausania, hi PikeBishop,

Citazione:
Henry62 is an old friend of us. A very close friend indeed.

That's what I want to hear. So I'll try my luck asking him directly.

Thank you with greetings

- sometimes from Berlin
- sometimes from Hamburg
but always from the right side

pony
Inviato il: 2/5/2007 16:54
Vai all'inizio
  •  rivers
      rivers
Mi sento vacillare
Da
Well, Pausania meant to be sarcastic saying he's a close friend of us. To be honest, this guy and his SuperSecret (undicisettembre.blogspot.com) team of debunkers has nothing to share with this 'place'.

Stay away from whatever they write. It's just a waste of time.
Inviato il: 2/5/2007 18:04
Vai all'inizio
  •  Pausania
      Pausania
Sono certo di non sapere
Da
Rivers, don't be silly! That blog is the most hilarious thing you can find within the italian-speaking internet.

It is such a pity that our friends from abroad (specially those from Germany) cannot understand it.

Believe it or not, I peed my panties once, because I was laughing so much...
Inviato il: 2/5/2007 18:30
Vai all'inizio
  •  rivers
      rivers
Mi sento vacillare
Da
But it seems they're starting some sort of double language posting. Anyway, my dear german friend, these ppl are professional disinformant. They just want you to lose focus on what you're doing, so just ignore them.
Inviato il: 2/5/2007 21:09
Vai all'inizio
  •  Redazione
      Redazione
Webmaster
Da
Hello Pony_huetchen.

To answer your questions, Henry62 belongs to the "bunch of Italian debunkers" mentioned in our article. They all revolve around one Paolo Attivissimo, an informatics expert who sells himself as an urban legends hunter of sorts. Too bad he has failed to pick up on the biggest one of all.

Other names of the clan you may eventually bump into, while surfing Italian websites, are JB and Aribandus. They are just all clones of one another.

Just to give you an idea of their positions, on this day they still maintain that WTC7 collapsed on its own (and I guess they will for the rest of their lives, at this point).

Don't get me wrong, though: They are not THAT stupid, it's just a political choice they have made, as they seem to believe that for the sake of "social tranquillity" our governments should never be challenged -- period. Call them plain conservatives if you wish. I call them the first victims of a system that deludes them into thinking they actually have some privileges to protect from the "masses." As if they were not part of it.

So now, in order to keep face they are forced to appear every day more ridiculous, by continuing to deny even the undeniable with the most contorted reasoning. Believe me, Pony, I don't know how strong your stomach is, but you have no idea how lucky you are not to understand Italian!

Thanks for your visit.

Massimo Mazzucco

If you wish to post my reply on the 911 blogger as well please feel free to do so.
Inviato il: 2/5/2007 21:41
Vai all'inizio
  •  pony_huetc
      pony_huetc
Pony - the debunker chaser :-)
So tutto
Da Germany
Hello Massimo,

Hi @ all

am I endangered to fall debunkers victim?

Let me give you a short review how I hit on henry’s “elaboration”. Due to the fact that Germany is no free-disinformation-zone I’m normally well armed against it and its methods. But their dirty tricks are getting worse.

In response to my reports on a leading german 911-forum about the activities of the american architects, especially Richard Gage and the importance of the new blueprints, one of the hologram nerds replied, those blueprints are nothing as a red herring, either to feed people with some unimportant trash or the blueprints are a launched fake to make the truthers unreliable.

The fact that they came from an “nonpoint source” led to the assumption they might be palmed off by pentagon. And – now the story wend bizarr – as “pony huetchen” always brings out the importance of the blueprints suspicion would be indicated on what she really intends.

I know, the disinfo-agents try to discredit truthers just if they are of an well-informed ilk and constitute conclusive acceptance.

After this nerd didn’t show any willingness to watch the video from the recent symposium with Richard Gage, where he himself declared the importance of the new released architactural plans, I tried to find some written notice as an argument.

And what happened was I strumbled on henry’s Elaborate: The Poison Pill. Oh – what did they know, what we didn’t consider!

All the commentaries had been in Italian, nothing to understand. So I wrote my posts in several boards to find an answer. And Pausania gave me a hint. But pony_huetchen is well known for her cleverness in researche

I spent some time to find more English publications from henry and what I found opened my eyes: a nasty, slippery – probably paid for debunker.

But now the story turned to the funny chapter: I called some friends telling them: “Die spinnen, die Italiener!” "They are crazy, the Italians" The so called best 911-site in Italy - and they denote one of the wickedst debunker an “old and really close friend”.

And @ Pausania

I like irony, but you should recognize, that my researches on Italian sites seemed like poking into fog while trying to understand Chinese commentaries.

Now everything is clear, to go without saying that you are exculpated from having amorous adventures with debunkers. And you also can be assured, that I informed all my friends relieved to say: They are not crazy , the Italians – not at all

Soon I’ll be back in place hoping you could grant a request of mine: Is there someone along with you spaeking a little bit German? We would like to broadcast a phone interview from the congress in Bologna – Rogue World. And we are bent on buiding up an European network. It would be easier for me to explain the hole thing in german.

Pony_huetchen

PS: @ Massimo Mazzucco Thank you very much for your words and information (Sure, I will post it on 911blogger)
Kindly excuse my improperly English.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/7917#comment-138896
Inviato il: 4/5/2007 0:56
Vai all'inizio
  •  Tubo
      Tubo
Dubito ormai di tutto
Da
Autorimosso, sorry!
Inviato il: 4/5/2007 2:16
Vai all'inizio
Greetings from Columbia, Md. in the USA
So tutto
Da
I was attracted to this site/forum by the image of Piero della Francesca's classic "View of the Ideal City", which I have a print of hanging on the wall in my home.
His study of perspective embodies the values of progress , scientific method and secular reason.

I maintain a blog that summarizes my views on what happened on 9/11.

As well as my views on the architecture of COINTELPRO subversion and manipulation against the "truth" of what happened on 9/11.

http://losalamos911truth.blogspot.com/
Citazione:

Tubo ha scritto:
Autorimosso, sorry!
Citazione:

Tubo ha scritto:
Autorimosso, sorry!
Inviato il: 16/9/2007 17:00
Vai all'inizio
  •  Redazione
      Redazione
Re: Greetings from Columbia, Md. in the USA
Webmaster
Da
Hi SaiGirl. Unfortunately this English forum isn't exactly hectic, but it's nice to hear from someone across the Ocean.

I will take a look at your blog, but in the meantime I have a question for you, if you don't mind. Are your views on 9/11 + COINTELPRO "just" mainstream -- i.e., 9/11 truthers -- or are they somewhat different?

Welcome to luogocomune, btw. We are planning to expand our 9/11 section to some English pages sometime soon.

You know, "bonding?"

Massimo

Jeee-zus: I just took a quick look: I do need to go back tomorrow. Talk about nightmares.
Inviato il: 17/9/2007 15:14
Vai all'inizio
 Vai all'inizio   Discussione precedente   Discussione successiva